Cantata Client Satisfaction
Deliver superior service to grow your business
You know that unhappy clients cost your organization time, money, reputation and tap your staff’s morale. Now you can easily establish, survey and actively benchmark your client’s experience to proactively improve care and client satisfaction while they are still under your care.
Cantata Client Satisfaction is a customized tool which aligns hands-on, experienced instruction with the latest technology to implement and maintain the kind of client satisfaction culture that will build trust as you build your business. It works as a quality assurance and process improvement tool, adaptable to all service lines in your facility or in clients’ homes.
Cantata Client Satisfaction includes:
- Forward-looking client service tool setting a cascading series of touch points at critical client care milestones providing real time insight into organizational performance
- Predictive ability to focus on score-improving services and direct staff accordingly
- Customized software easily accessible on office workstations and portable tablets
- Real-time alerts regarding service issues to remedy before they escalate
- Tailored training to successfully align the system with your organizational structure and operations
- Specialized administrator training or we’ll provide ongoing support to maintain your system
Using Cantata Customer Satisfaction will strengthen client relationships, contributing to better business performance and growth via positive reputation, client retention and referrals, as well as more referrals from business partners.
Beyond these benefits, this valuable tool will result in:
- Fewer and/or more immediately resolved client incidents
- The creation of client-centric culture with aligned and focused caregiver performance and accountability
- Improved clinical outcome measures to share with your board, other business partners and potential ACO partners
- Improved staff morale
- Transparency into staff performance and ability to serve clients
- Time and money savings by addressing costly mistakes, all while making clients happier